11.23.2014

Sunday Best Outfit and 14 weeks!


Well, I am 14 weeks pregnant and feeing great! My energy is back and I am feeling like my old self again, which I am so thankful for!! I am also still able to fit into my regular jeans, YAY! So, I am wearing them as long as possible!  But, I must say by the end of the day feel a little tight in the waist, as my bump expands :) 

I am determined to wear non-maternity clothes for as long as I can this pregnancy, to avoid buying a whole separate wardrobe. I think my first pregnancy I was so excited to show off my growing bump and wear actual maternity clothes, I went out and bought a ton of stuff I didn't need until I was 7 months along! 

This time around I will be able to wear my maternity wear from my previous prenancy, along with some newer regular sized items, that are loose fitting and larger sizes. I want to prove to ladies you can feel cute and fashionable, while rocking your growing baby bump :)

I have stocked up on a few of my maternity wear staples, over the last few weeks, in anticipation of my growing waistline. I will be sharing those with you soon. 

My Sunday Best outfit for church:
Fur Vest: thrifted
Blouse: Old Navy
Skinny Jeans: Levi's 
Boots: Anthropolgie
Necklace: The Deal Diva online boutique 

Blessings,
Sarah

No comments: