4.21.2014

New favorite lip product by Revlon

I recently found a fun new lip balm from Revlon. It's the Colorburst Matte Balm. This balm goes on really smooth and creamy, stays in place (even after sipping my afternoon cup of coffee) and the best part, it tastes like mint! Elusive is the beautiful pink color I bought from Target. I will definitely be buying other shades! The price point is great, ($6.50) and I can just stick it in my diaper bag when I am needing a little extra glam for my look while I am out running errands with my son.

Mom's you know what I am talking about! Our beauty routines need to be quick and easy. I always feel more put together with a little color on my lips, even if I am in my workout clothes, and my hair is going on day 3 without a wash :) 

Try it out! Let me know what you think! I love sharing great new products I find with my friends and fellow mom's! 

No comments: