5.23.2014

Fashion Friday: lazy hair day & yoga sling sandals

The summer season is here! As the hot weather approaches I am definitely more inclined to get my hair up out of my face and in a ponytail. But I love to add a little something extra like a cute headband, braid or in this case, a bandana. I like to tie mine on the top and have the knot showing. I bought this grey one at Michael's for $1.50! 

I have also found my new favorite go to sandals for this summer!! They are Sanuk's and made out of yoga mats! Yes, the soles are real yoga mats. It's like walking on marshmallows, (minus the sticky mess). They can be worn casual or dressed up. These wonder sandals will be adorning my feet all summer long. I might have to buy another pair in a different color!! 

Pullover: Velvet Wolf (Littleton Boutique)
Layer tank: Gap
Denim: American Eagle
Sandals: Sanuk's 
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Bandana: Micheal's 

No comments: