5.08.2014

The May Squat Challenge

So, I came across this challenge on Pinterest a few months ago. I pinned it with the intension of doing it sometime in the future! Well, as the month of May approached I figured now was a great time to actually do it, not just talk about it!! 

It is day number 8, I'm up to 90 squats and I am feeling great! I challenge all of you to give this a try and push yourself to a new fitness level. Whether that be to get your legs ready to bare shorts this summer, or to improve your leg strength like I am doing in preperation for my up coming half marathon in June. 

And for all my fellow moms out there this is a great exercise to do at home, no equipment or gym needed. You can also hold your baby while you squat to add some extra weight and really feel the burn! 

Come join me in the squat challenge for 30 days and let's gets our booties in shape!

No comments: