3.23.2015

Leather and Lace maternity look

Outfit details:
Leather (faux) leggings: Anthroplogie
Lace top: Clothed in Grace 
Jacket: Banana Republic 
Leopard flats: Norstrom Rack

I love pairing unexpected things together in an outfit. Leather and lace are a nice contrast and can go well with each other! A lace top off-sets the edgy, tough, vibe of leather leggings. Don't be afraid to mix textures and patterns!  It helps bring interest and fun to an ensemble. 

Leather (or faux leather) is a trend I have loved the past several years! They are fun and unexpected. They certainly are not your typical "mom jeans"! I found these leggings recently at Anthroplogie and LOVE them!! They fit great and were a surprising find for maternity pants. Yes, you can still rock cute, edgy pants even when your almost 8 months pregnant...all you mama's out there!! If I have to wear leggings in pregnancy, I figured they should be fun and still feel stylish :)

Blessings,
Sarah


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a cute outfit! You look great. I love the idea to pair lace with leather-- especially for spring when it's just cold enough to need a jacket, but still looking fresh and cute!