3.25.2015

White maternity jeans and stripes

Outfit details:
White jeans: Gap maternity 
Grey tank: Gap maternity
Stripe top: Target
Sneakers: New Balance
Diaper Bag: Timi and Leslie


Spring is here and I am so happy about that fact! It's a great time of year becuase I can wear light layers and not be too hot or cold. I love these distressed, white maternity jeans I bought from Gap last fall. They were super cheap ($5) becuase it was the end of the season and they just happened to be my size! Don't you love it when that happens?!

 This is an easy outfit to throw on and still feel put together. You could also wear white jeans with a military jacket, moto-jacket or trench coat. Just have fun playing with different looks! But, if all else fails, wear a denim jacket. It's classic and goes with everything. 

Having a few pairs of comfy, cute, maternity jeans that you feel good in are important wardrobe staples to invest in. If you find a fit you like, buy them in another color. You will definity get your money's worth from each pair throughout your pregnancy. The better I feel in my maternity jeans the more
I will wear them! Plus, I will wear them in future pregnancies. But, you can always consign your maternity jeans if your done using them!

So, my beautiful, fellow pregnant mama's out there; you can still feel chic and put together in your clothes at 32 weeks! Cause let's face it when your bump is that big, you can't touch or see your toes anymore, and getting up from a seated position is no longer a simple task, you don't always feel super attractive in what little wardrobe you have at that point. But, investing in a few interchangeable maternity pieces that you love, will help make you feel more confidant with your ever-changing body! Just remember that God has created you as a prefect, amazing, unique, woman :) What a beautiful, freeing truth!!

Blessings,
Sarah

No comments: