1.31.2015

Maternity wardrobe basics: Skinny Black Denim & Sneakers



Skinny jeans: Gap
Grey tee: Gap
Hoodie: Urban Outfitters
Denim Jacket: Gap
Scarf: Clothed in Grace
Sneakers: New Balance from DSW

This is my go to outfit in my second trimester! Distressed skinny 
jeans (maternity), fitted, grey, long sleeve tee (maternity) a hoodie or jacket, scarf and sneakers. I feel comfortable, yet put together with all these great basics. 

I have been doing a majority of my maternity wear shopping at the Gap the last few months. They seriously have sales (40 or 50% off) just about every week! I have yet to pay full price or more than $20 on any of my maternity jeans. 

I also love the cut and feel of their Body by gap maternity tee's, long sleeves and tanks. They layer well, are flattering and go with just about everything in my closet. I have stocked up on several different colors of each! 

A fun trend my feet are especially loving right now is the retro sneaker! They are super comfortable and look chic with any outfit. I have been wearing some style of sneaker, high top, low top, slip-on's, chuck Taylor's, almost daily! I got these New Blance few weeks ago at DSW online and have been very happy with my purchase. Maroon or "Marsala" (the color of red wine) is picked to be the hottest color trend for 2015, according to fashion experts. I like the pop of color it brings to my outfits when I wear them! 

Here was the inspiration photo I used for this easy, casual outfit:

It's a great look for a busy day of running errands, going to the park with your kiddo, or meeting up with friends for coffee. So mom's out there, here is an easy go-to, casual style you can put together in minutes, that is cute and comfortable! Give it a try and give your yoga pants a little break :)

Blessings,
Sarah

No comments: