2.13.2015

Fit splint Maternity support

I enjoy being active! Running, walking, lifting weights, yoga, Pilates, ect. Even when I am pregnant, I still like to enjoy all these activities. As my baby bump continues to grow however, these activities can become more challenging.

About a month ago I was introduced to the Fit Splint maternity support band. I had mentioned I was a runner and to a local baby/maternity boutique owner and she highly recommended this support band to me. It was designed by a local orthopedic Dr. to help active, pregnant women continue to do the exercise they love safely, and more comfortably. The splint can also be worn post-pregnancy to help with back support, posture, and allow Abdominal muscles heal and come back together quicker after labor. So it is very beneficial for any pregnant woman to use!

I can really feel a difference when I run with the fit splint! My belly doesn't bounce as much, which makes the jarring movements that come with running much less noticable. 

As I continue to grow I will also wear this support band for everyday activities to help support my back and hips. It has already proven to be a very worthwhile purchase! Best $50 you can spend pregnancy mama's. 

As always I love sharing the things I am learning with you all :)


Blessings,
Sarah


No comments: