2.06.2015

Pattern mixing: Gingham and Plaid

I love putting together unexpected looks! Pattern mixing is a fun way to add color and interest to an outfit. It is simple and pretty much impossible to mess up. Go ahead give it a try!! 

Gingham is a trend I love! It is preppy, casual, and easy to put together, and is trending this Spring 2015. It was the inspiration for this look. 

I have spring fever now that it's February and he have had some warmer weather! I know it's wishful thinking, but I am looking forward to spring time, longer days, warmer weather and a wardrobe change. Light weight jackets, dresses, blouses, floral patterns, less black and more color, all my favorite spring time, go-to looks. 


Faux fur vest: Target
Gingham button up: Target
Grey tee: Gap maternity  
Distressed Skinny's: H&M maternity 
Vintage Sneakers: New Balance 

Happy Springtime (well, almost!)

Blessings,
Sarah

No comments: