2.07.2015

Sporty chic: Styling sneakers


As a busy, pregnant, mom I really love and appreciate the sneaker trend! My feet, knees, and back are thanking me for wearing comfy, actually supportive, shoes for a change :) Sneakers can be chic and stylish with almost any way you wear them!

I recently purchased these Nike Free 5.0 shoes with the intention of them being my everyday, comfy, walking/lifting shoe. But I could pretty much wear them 24/7, with any outfit! (Or at least I want to) I chose the color black to match a lot of what's in my closet and so they don't get dirty as easily. I like my shoes to stay clean, and new looking for as long as possible, and go to great lengths to ensure this. I'm weird!

 Now I can run around after my toddler in these babies and feel good at the same time! It's a win, win! So give this look a try! Your feet will thank you. 

Outfit details: 
Sneakers: Nike Free 5.0
Cargo Skinnys: JBrand
Baseball tee: Macy's 
Diaper Bag: Timi & Leslie
Watch: Garmin


No comments: