7.13.2014

A special Sunday to dress up for!

Today was a special Sunday for us. We dedicated our son to The Lord. In doing this my husband and I pledged as parents to raise our son to know The Lord and follow and teach his word! What an honor and humbling experience it is to be a parent. We had time to pray over our son, Drake alongside a few close friends, and enjoy the company of other families with little ones doing the same. 

It was a wonderful morning and a great reminder for me as a mom and Christ follower, to always be seeking The Lord in everything I do, as I continue to learn how to be a mommy and wife to my husband. It can feel overwhelming and hard some days, and I can become discouraged and exhausted, but The Lord will sustain me and not give me more than I can handle, if I am continually seeking him in those hard moments! 
It truly was an awesome morning worth celebrating and putting on our Sunday best!!


Dress: Anthroplogie
Beaded belt: Anthropolgie
Ankle boots: Anthroplogie
I guess is was all decked out in Anthro wear today!

Happy Sunday!
Blessings,
Sarah

No comments: