7.11.2014

Timi and Leslie Diaper Bag

I think I won the shopping lottary a few weeks ago at Notdstrom Rack! I have always been on the hunt for a cute backpack. They are easy to carry, especially while juggling the many other things always in my arms, including my son! 

I found this espresso colored diaper bag made by Timi & Leslie. It's called the Hart Convertible Backpack. It is super functional, has a ton of pockets to hold all my baby goodies, and is fashionable enough for me to use for any occasion. Let me tell you this diaper bag comes loaded with goodies inside! 

The Backpack comes with: matching changing pad, stroller straps, detachable/adjustable shoulder strap to make a shoulder bag, a matching wristlet for Mommy essentials, insulated bottle holder, and dirty clothes sac! Oh and did I mention is it adorable!! Like I said, I hit the shopping jackpot. Who would have thought diaper bags could be so chic?!

No comments: