7.30.2014

New favorite beauty products


I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products I'm using and loving with you. 

1. Bobbie Brown eye corrector: I've been using this under eye concealer for years. It is amazing, conceals my under eye circles like no other! I have not be able to find anything else that works as well. Believe me I have tried. I have used other higher priced concealers and drugstore brands, but nothing compares. It's creamy and blends in amazingly! Worth every penny. $24 from Nordstrom. 

2. Andalou beauty balm: I have been looking for a new all natural day time lotion with SPF. This can by tricky to find! I like a day lotion that feels good on my skin and not to thick and greasy with zinc oxide in it for sun protection. Others I have tried don't smell good and feel too cakey on my face. This BB cream has SPF 30, smells wonderful, is tinted, and goes on smooth without feeling heavy. Plus, it's filled with antioxidants to fight fine lines and signs of aging. I like that you can use this lotion without makeup and your skin will be even-toned. $20 from Whole Foods.

3. Tarte clean slate eye primer: Use this to prime your eyelids before you apply eye shadow and under eye concealer. Works very well! No creasing and makeup stays in place for 12 hours. I like that I can use this primer under my eyes to waterproof my concealer and decrease the look of fine lines! I've used other eyelid primers, and I like this one for its dual purpose! $20 at Ulta

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills prefect brow pencil: I have learned the improtance of eye brow maintenance and appearance.  I spent years over plucking my brows and now they are thin and sparse looking. Having fuller, more defined brows helps make your face look polished, put together, and enhances your eyes! So I order to achieve my prefect brow I use a pencil, and brow shadow to shape and fill in my brows. I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills products. I don't mind spending a little more money for brow products because I use them daily in my beauty routine, and others I have tried don't work as well for me. The shade I found matches prefectly with my natural brows and blends easily. One end of the pencil also comes with a brush. $22 at Ulta

5. Jason Cocoa Butter body lotion:
It smells wonderful! It is thick and intensely moisturizers my dry skin. I am really picky about my body lotion. Here in Colorado it is very dry and I must moisturize daily to maintain soft skin. I also like using more natural products on my skin. This lotion has no parabens, SLS, petrolatum, artificial colors or phthalates! $10 Whole Foods or Sprouts Market.

Give these products and try and let me know your thoughts! 

Blessings,
Sarah 

1 comment:

beinspiredliving said...

I'll have to try the Bobbi Brown eye corrector. I have dark circle under my eyes not matter how well I've slept! Great post!