7.19.2014

My summer bucket list

Well, summer is already halfway over and I just realized there are many things I was still hoping to do! I am a list girl. I love to make a list or set some goals and cross them off when I accomplish them! It helps keep me motivated and acountable  to myself.

 I figured with it already being the middle of July, I needed to make a summer to-do list. That way it's written down for me to see and check off! The days just fly by, especially since my son was born last fall. If I am not intentional with my time with my family and with myself, it's going to be fall before I know it! 

So here is my summer bucket list: (and in no special order)
1. Get my son into swim lessons
2. Have a picnic in the park
3. Take a family hike in the mountians
4. Take Drake to story time at the library
5. Grow herbs in my garden plot
6. Read and finish a book
7. Complete a DIY project I've pinned
8. Take a family day trip to a new place
9. Scrapbook my son's first year photos 
10. Make smore's 
11. Host a BBQ 

Try wiring down your own bucket list for summer! Just make sure you get out there and enjoy your family, and friends, and the beautiful summer weather! Each day is truly a gift from God. I urge you to think about how you want to live each day you are given!! 

Blessings,
Sarah

No comments: