9.12.2014

New Blog Sponsor: Clothed in Grace

I wanted to introduce you to my new sponsor: Clothed in Grace. It's an online women's clothing boutique my friend Caitlin has recently started. She posts new items daily, they are adorable, on trend and a great price! My clothing shopping has just become easier, now I don't even have to leave my house to find cute new clothing! 

The name of Caitlin's boutique has a special meaning. She felt the name Clothed in Grace, reflects the words in psalms. That we are created to be confident, bold in His love, gracious, and merciful and that our true clothing comes from the love of our Creator. She believes that we are called to treat our bodies as works of the Creator, therefor dressing in a way that reflects what we believe. 

I love her perspective, and how Caitlin is using her faith to help woman feel beautiful and confidant in the clothing she sells, and that above all else, is doing this to Glorifing God! I am honored to wear her clothing and represent her business!!

Just click on the Clothed in Grace icon in my sidebar, and it will take you directly to her site! 

Here is an adorable stripped dress from her boutique! I have styled this dress with black leggings, riding boots and a leppard infinity scarf. 

Blessings,
Sarah 

2 comments:

sekelly10 said...

Thanks for your interest of the blog!!

Unknown said...

That's awesome! So excited about this! Her creations are super cute!