9.09.2014

What does 7 outfits for a month look like?!

What does seven outfits for a whole month look like?! How do you pick the right clothes to wear for the entire month? These are the questions I asked myself when I decided to do the "Seven" Fashion Fast for September. 

So, I pretended that I was going to Euorpe for 4 weeks and started "packing my bag" with some great basic and versatile pieces:
-skinny denim 
-boyfriend jeans
- basic tees in a few colors/patterns
- a skirt (for dressier occasion) 
- military jacket
- denim jacket
- white blouse
-cotton sweater
-flannel shirt
-a dress 

All if these pieces are interchangeable and are black/white/grey/green and stripes. Using a basic color palate makes it easy to mix and match. For an easy pop of color or pattern add a scarf, statement necklace or shoes to change up each outfit. Adding accessories makes it seem like your not wearing the same outfit for 4 weeks!

I also wanted to prove to you that simplifying your wardrobe does not mean you can't make some cute outfits!! 

These are the 7 outfits I pulled together for the month and are the only items adorning my closet at the moment...

Blessings,
Sarah

2 comments:

beinspiredliving said...

Love your outfit combos!

sekelly10 said...

Thank you beinspiredliving! Its been a fun, humbling challenge for me so far :) Makes me very grateful for my closet which is full of beautiful clothing!!